Food of the moment

Hi! I'm Chol, welcome you to my blog "Chowing with Chol", Food of the moment.

I love going out to taste good food and drinks, cafe, and all chic restaurants in town.

Don't be hesitated to give comments or suggestions, i'm keen to get the feedback from you!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Chowing with Chol, Food of the Moment

Hi everyone!

Welcome to “Chowing with Chol”, Food of the Moment.

My name is Chol Wachananont, I love going out to taste good food and drinks. I love cafe, and all chic restaurants in town.

Here, at "Chowing with Chol", I’m your guide. What kind of guide am I?

Of course, as the name of the blog, I’m the guide who will take you to have good and delicious food in San Francisco. But before bringing you there, let me tell you something about “Chowing with Chol”.

“Chowing with Chol” is the blog about Food of the Moment. What does “Food of the Moment” mean in here? Well, it’s just an idea about food and passion. I believe everyone always has the specific moment that makes us want to eat something everyday.

Let’s say, the previous weekend was “Gay Day”, it made me really want to go to get a “Rainbow Drink” in Castro Street and what I have to do is to tell you where you can get that wonderful drink.

Now, i hope you know better about "Chowing with Chol" and me.

Next post, i will show you a magic drink.

What's that?

Please follow!

See you, bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment