Food of the moment

Hi! I'm Chol, welcome you to my blog "Chowing with Chol", Food of the moment.

I love going out to taste good food and drinks, cafe, and all chic restaurants in town.

Don't be hesitated to give comments or suggestions, i'm keen to get the feedback from you!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"The Cheesecake Factory”, the place where you will feel good Inside & Out!

Hi everyone! Welcome to Chowing with Chol, food of the moment and I’m Cholly.

If you are looking for a place where you could enjoy eating under the sun, having a piece of cheesecake and surrounded by a good atmosphere, I highly recommend you to go to “The Cheesecake Factory”, the place where you will feel good Inside & Out!

More than 30 years, "The Cheesecake Factory" is very well known for its taste and quality. There are more than 200 menu selections made fresh from scratch each day and 50 legendary cheesecakes and specialty desserts.

Many people love to come here because of the design and concept. Also, you can choose to eat inside or outside.

Today, you can check out my podcast to see what HoneyBee, my lovely guest and I recommend you to have here.

They are all very delicious. Apart from all the things I told you, the service here is top notch. The prices are very reasonable. I’m sure, once you step here, you’ll love this place. So, before summer ends, don’t forget to bring your family and friends to experience the nice atmosphere and great food at "The Cheesecake Factory".

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the podcast, it doesn't run as it has to be. i will figure it out and post it again later. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go...the complete version of my Cheesecake podcast!

    ReplyDelete